What I’ve learned.
Today we recorded sounds and used them on logic in an attempt to create a piece of music. We learned how to use the pitch correction tool on logic. It worked for some sounds although not for all of them.
We also used and tampered with sounds and timing. Altering them using things such as alchemy in order to make them sound more suitable for musical use.
The first thing i did when i opened logic was choose what sound would be most suitable to use for the kick drum sound. I then went on to choose a suitable sound for the high hat/ride. I then went on to choose a suitable snare drum sound.