FMP Reflection: Week 3

Today I continued to record foley with the zoom. I had a slight problem getting the foley in time with the film, however after a bit of patience and time I managed to successfully record the foley for the film. There was a slight problem with my shoes and finding the right sounds for the footsteps. But after a bit of research I found the right and suitable way to record the foley. The foley creation itself was a case of trial and error. Originally I tried to record the foley using my phone but after a bit of research and patience I found that using the zoom would be more efficient and higher quality.

I also did some more research which I have applied into my research section. Researching throughout the project has really helped me in progressing, editing, recording and finalising parts of my project.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s