Production Meeting 2

Production Meeting

Present: Molly, Stuart, Harry, Jason, Will, Ronneil, Charlie, Adam, , Marrim, Lewis

Apologies: Greg, Alex,

Chair: Nick Osborne

Date: Tuesday 4th of October

Minutes: Molly

Agenda                                      Action

Check last weeks Minutes: Check by all – Done

Dates and Venue:                    Date agreed: Wednesday 14th December

Venue: Art Room TBC by NO – Deadline Tuesday 11th October

Line up – 1st Draft: Naked Crimes, Flewid, Beatboxing Bead confirmed

MS, ME To review 1st year Music student work – ONGOING

Length of set: I hour

Review of audio: HM, CM, to convert audio audtions into MP3

1st Draft Schedule planning: MS, ME, to complete 1st Draft – Tuesday 11th October

Who to contact and when: MS,ME to contract Chris Long – TBC

Equipment Lists: HM, CM to complete inventory of PA equipment – Tuesday 18th October

RD,AC to complete inventory of backline –  Tuesday 18th October

Health and Safety: MS to complete risk assessment for event

Any other business: SB to develop stage ideas and report back

WK to develop song idea and send band logo

LM to develop audio backing track and logo

JC to develop songs – All with a deadline of Tuesday 11th October

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s