5th September 2016
Performing: I feel I need to gain more confidence when performing in front of a crowd. I have the skills and ability although with that, comes a lack of confidence. This year I hope to take these negatives and turn them around.
- Improve my confidence.
- Improve my performing skills.
- Improve my ability to continue if something was to go wrong.
12th September 2016
Backline: When first agreeing to take the role of backline for the show I had limited knowledge on how things operated. With a little help for my colleagues I soon gained a better understanding of how things are done and what backline is for. I still have a lot to work on and need to progress.
- Improve technical language.
- Improve timing and efficiency.
- Improve knowledge of backline.
13th September 2016
Research: Last year my biggest let down was my lack of research. It caused my grade to drop massively. This year I hope to correct this and will be focusing a lot more on my research.
- Improve my motivation to research.
- Improve the way I research. (Books, Online, etc.)
- Improve My skills on referencing.
14th September 2016
Motivation: Last year I had a huge lack of motivation when working. I feel it was my lack of confidence which hindered my progress. I feel a lot more motivated and strive to do a lot better in my upcoming projects.
- Improve my motivation to complete assignments.
- Improve my concentration in lessons.
- Improve my ability to work efficiently and to not become distracted.
19th September 2016
WordPress: WordPress overall is what let me down the most. Throughout the first year i was forgetting how important WordPress actually was towards achieving my grade. I would ignore putting things into WordPress and forget to add things that would’ve boosted my grade. This linked in with my lack of motivation.
- Improve my WordPress layout and detail.
- Improve the amount of detail and reflection within WordPress.
- Improve my ability to update my WordPress frequently and efficiently.